From steals in a journey, no one is immune
Any traveler or one who is constantly forced to travel is at risk of losing the luggage and its contents during the trip. Travel luggage mini safes can protect travelers from such encroachments; this is protection against potential thieves and stealing a phone, cash, medicines, personal passports and keys, jewelry, credit cards, and documents. It is an ideal solution for storing valuables in documents, money, and portable electronics during a trip, sports and fitness during a beach holiday in nature.
Such safes in size and shape resemble a large case made of strong metal and equipped with a combination lock and a configurable alarm with a volume of up to 90 dB. The complex locking system and the sturdy material from which it is made are the guarantees that thieves will not be able to open it in a short time.
Ideally, a mini safe for travel should be part of the luggage, installed in suitcases, handbags or briefcases
Such a safe can be equipped with a GPS system that will simplify the search for safes in case of loss or theft. The portable safe for rest is made of shockproof and waterproof plastic, equipped with a combined lock with a metal cable, which can be safely fixed for hard furniture parts, beach umbrella, chaise longue, armchair, etc. A portable safe beach for tourists ensures the safety of your vacation.
- Keeps valuables safe;
- Multifunctional. Possesses many potentialities in travel;
- It can be fixed with a flexible steel cable and allows you to lock yourself an exclusive lock;
- Has enough space for storing valuables;
- It opens with a digital combination or with the supplied key;
- Saves money. You do not need to take safe when traveling;
- When it rains, your things will not get wet.
- It is less secure than a real stationary safe;
- The extra-large object for travel.
Traveling safely is responsible for travel
Whether travel internationally or domestically, for leisure or work, it’s a good idea to safeguard both yourself and your possessions to prevent damages, illness, and loss. Traveling safe commences from the moment you embark on your trip until you return home.
Showing all 26 results