Modern technical capabilities allow manufacturers to produce individual safes designed not only for the reliable protection of material values but also for rapid monitoring of money turnover. The most common types of particular safe constructions:
- Temporary, providing high security of storage of banknotes, coins, plastic cards and other valuable documents;
- Deposit safes used in retail outlets, exchange offices, cafes and restaurants, and providing the possibility of controlling access to cash by unauthorized persons and maintenance personnel;
- Smart safes not only guarantee the safety of material values but also allow remote monitoring of various operations via interactive communication channels.
Advantages of unique safes, made of high-strength materials:
- reliable protection of funds;
- reduction in cash processing operations;
- simplification of the process of collection;
- prevention of the risk of accepting counterfeit notes.
Classification of safes by type of construction and areas of application:
- Office safes are used to store essential documents in folders equipped with a hanging file system, have additional individual compartments for storing seals and cash.
- Furniture safes differ from office ones in small dimensions and lack of other chambers. The appearance of furniture safes can be very different. Many companies-manufacturers of safes offer exclusive models of safes, decorated with precious wood, safes with an unusual, unique design. A furniture safe must necessarily have a wall mount.
- Deposit safes used for the accumulation of funds. They have two interconnected departments: top (cash) and lower (cumulative). The money is placed in the upper compartment, and after it closes automatically go to the bottom.
- Built-in safes (caches) – used to hide the location of valuables. Safes of this type are mounted on the wall or the floor and are covered from the outside with interior items (paintings, false shelves, flooring, etc.). Built-in safes belong to the class of burglarproof, but can be fireproof and protect the values from the fire.
- Hotel safes are used to store valuables inside hotel rooms. They differ in their small sizes and special locks, which make it easier to work with the safe, both to the guests and to the hotel staff. In hotels with magnetic door locks, the same bolts can be installed in the safe, which allows the client to open both the room and the safe with one key.
- Weapon safes (weapons cabinets) are intended for the storage of firearms, new weapons, and ammunition. Weapon safes are equipped with individual stands for trunks and cartridges.
- Bank safes – safes of increased security against burglary.
- Exclusive safes – safes of different unique design for the most demanding consumers.
- Jewelry safes – a feature, inside the safe there are particular retractable cells for watches and jewelry.
- Car safes – installed in the car and operated as an inconspicuous secret safe in the car.
Currently, there is a wide variety of gun safes on the market. It is not so simple to make your choice, which meets your requirements. Take some time and pay attention to the main points inherent in all types, models, and brands.
Types of locks used in safes. There are three different types of locks that are available for weapons safes: a biometric module, an electronic with a keyboard and a mechanical lock.
- Biometric locks. Quick access to content using biometric fingerprint recognition technologies of the owner when the safe is unlocked. All you need to do is put your finger on the scanner, and it will be unlocked.
- Electronic locks. They need electrical energy from batteries or batteries with a voltage of nine volts. These locks provide quick access and allow you to change the combination that you have made. You need to enter a secret number combination on the keyboard, and if the combination of digits is correct, the safe will automatically open.
- Mechanical locks – they are opened by dialing a numerical combination on the hand wheel and do not require any power source since they do not have electrical parts.
- Combined locks.
The thickness of the material used and the design of the door. A stiffer and thicker entry will be more secure since it has a more excellent ability to withstand any attacks from outside. The cannon safe built with the composite door is much stronger, thanks to the “sandwich” design, the strategic metal forms that provide extra strength, and also give the maximum fire protection. The thicker the safe door, the better.
Interlocking system for internal bolts. Bolts are mainly responsible for securely fixing the door of your safe on the body or frame. They are very thick and sturdy, which are installed from the door to the casing, which securely locks the door when you turn the lock handle. The more bolts, the more durable.
Fire safety of safes. In most cases, standard fires reach 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. The companies use various laboratory tests to evaluate and test their safes and test how long these safes can withstand high-temperature jumps. Reviews of gun safes recommend choosing a safe rating for pistols with maximum minutes.
Type of protection. Before buying a safe, you must accurately determine what protection they provide. Even the most basic weapon safes offer various forms of protection: protection from breaking, protection from humidity and designed for maximum protection against fire. The best thing to buy is a safe with comprehensive protection.
Protection against accidental falling into the hands of children. Various pistol safes are designed for multiple purposes using several gun safes intended primarily to store weapons out of reach of children.
Exact size. Depending on the size of your gun you can get a small or large safe deposit box. According to secure reviews, it is best to buy a medium-sized safe. Before buying, you need to remove the required dimensions: depth, width, and height.
The weight of the safe. If you want to get the best gun in safety, make sure it’s pretty heavy, since it will be harder for thieves to carry your weapon. Surveys of weapons security experts argue that the more massive the safe, the safer it is.
Powerful Lock Type. If you plan to buy a large or small cannon, you need to check its lock type. Manual locking is not recommended since other people can easily access it. Also, you also need to consider the design of the lock type, since some of them can be durable, while others may not. Locking (security lock) is the most reliable.
Excellent quality. According to reviews protected from pistols, the best device is a device with high quality and reliable functions. If you want to have it, be sure to compare one brand with another, and also make sure that you check its general characteristics before buying. After reviewing the different features of safe weapons, you can easily choose the one that best suits your needs.
Wrapping Up. Feel free to check the various safety features of the safe. Thanks to the search on the Internet and the study of independent user reviews. Choose the correct option. Check-in practice how this safe works in real life conditions.
Gun Safes Specialty, Specialty Gun Safes
Showing all 16 results