Hotel safes are an indicator of the quality of service and concern for the safety of guests. A prestigious hotel should be responsible for the comfort of visitors, the safety, and security of their belongings. The presence of a hotel safe in the room is an indicator of compliance with international standards for individual apartments and the hotel as a whole. The hotel safe is very different from the internal safe. It has a simple lock and small dimensions. Hotel safes are installed in rooms in cupboards or in specialized niches. People there store documents and valuable personal items without worrying about their safety.
Miniature hotel safes have some significant advantages in comparison with domestic and other types of such storage facilities
- The wide range of safes, a large selection of sizes.
- At the hotel safe on the front side of the door, there is a brief and unequivocal instruction. After reading it, the hotel guest instantly understands the principles of the storage.
- Each safe in the room has a so-called master key. With his help, the hotel administrator can quickly open the vault.
- Some models are equipped with a master code, which is owned by the management of the hotel staff. Master code came to the rescue when the guest forgot his password from the hotel safe.
- Hotel storage for the values of clients is reliably protected from password selection by third parties. Safes in the rooms are equipped with an exclusive locking system, which prevents illegal action.
- Hotel safes installed in the hotel rooms are provided with a display. On the small screen, all incorrectly entered password combinations and user errors are displayed.
- Safes for places can be easily fixed on a horizontal or vertical surface and integrated into any hotel furniture.
- Comfortable operation of safes. Easy to handle and use. Do not have exceptional skills to use the safe.
- Hotel safes are easy to use thanks to a door that opens 180 degrees.
- Safes are equipped with internal lighting.
- Some vaults are equipped with internal sockets. This is very convenient if the guest wants to leave a smartphone, tablet or laptop in the hotel room safe, charging the battery of the device at the same time.
- Special software. The safe for the hotel room contains comprehensive information on the opening dates of the fireproof cabinet, the entered passwords and the time when this introduction took place. For the hotel, this is extremely important. If necessary, the software will allow you to resolve disputed issues efficiently.
- Heat resistance. They are made from a particular material with quality such as incombustibility.
- Inexpensive hotel safes have two options for setting a digital code. The password can consist of six digits and can include only four numbers.
- The format of specialized hotel safes allows you to conveniently store not only passports and money but also laptops, photos, and video equipment. They harmoniously fit into the interior of any room.
By their design they can be:
- Built-in safes and mounted directly in the furniture.
- Hinged safes and attached to the wall with hangers.
- The floor is standing safes and installed in a vertical position on the floor.
Locks of hotel safes:
- The lock opened by the key. It’s quite inconvenient to use such a safe. The key can be lost.
- Combination lock. A combination of numbers is known only to the guest of the room. Therefore, you can be sure of the safety of your property.
- Lock, opened with a magnetic card – is sufficiently reliable and excellent protection.
- Biometric lock. The client’s fingerprint programmes it. The device provides quite high security and quickly opens.
- The hotel safe differs mainly from the usual emergency opening capability in case of loss of the primary key or access code. Please be careful.
Showing all 94 results