Often people keep their assets and wealth in the form of jewelry from gold, platinum, and other metals, as well as precious stones. If you need to take care of the safety of expensive items, we advise you to purchase a high-quality and reliable safe for jewelry and jewelry. Storage of jewelry and jewelry in the silver safe will provide not only careful storage but also systemizes the arrangement of jewelry in groups, protects from theft and fire.
Popular types of jewelry safes:
- Furniture simple jewelry safes for jewelry used in homes with security and alarm. They are placed mainly in wardrobes and cupboards. Protection from fire and burglary do not provide.
- Burglar-proof – safety burglary safes. The walls and doors are made of layers of different materials, which protects sawing and drilling. The doors are equipped with an active deadlock locking system, triggered in the event of an attempt to drill or knock out the lock.
- Fire-resistant, fireproof jewelry safes for jewelry protect your valuables from fire. In case of fire, a high temperature appears, which can melt expensive ornaments by destroying their value. Safes have a particular refractory composition of walls and doors. Also on the perimeter of the door, there is a firelock, which in the fire expands and does not allow the light to get inside.
- Fire-breaking-resistant jewelry safes are universal safes that protect from fire and burglary. This is the most suitable option for storing jewelry.
- Exclusive private jewelry safes. In addition to protective properties, a silver safe is a thing that should bring pleasure from daily use. Therefore, choose the site elite, private safes as well-known world brands. Original design and stylish appearance distinguish premium models. Their finish can combine elements of natural wood, leather, veneer, stone, with bulletproof glass, etc. The most common option for the decoration of safes for jewelry is velvet, the distinctive finish of which in each case makes the safe something genuinely unique and unique. Inside, jewelry safes for jewelry are not inferior in luxury and beauty to the outside. There may also be elements of leather and lacquered finish.
Some types of jewelry safes are equipped with boxes with individual cells, shelves for storing jewelry, boxes for automatic winding of watches or boxes. Jewelry safes must be fixed on the floor. Increases the reliability of storage and the safe can’t be removed or opened on site.
Other functions of safes for jewelry include the availability of the following types of locks:
Most models are equipped with a combined lock, which includes several types of protection, which provides high security and safety values. At the same time, their design remains very convenient and ergonomic for the user.
The main options for jewelry safes:
- Sections for storing jewelry: your dear to the heart rings, earrings, brooches, necklaces, placed in individual velvet cells.
- Cells for self-winding watches and velvet bags.
- Caches or shelves with an additional lock for storing cash or personal securities.
- Backlight – with it the jewels will shine with renewed vigor.
- Mirror safes.
- Retractable shelves for storing documents or folders.
- Standalone additional alarm. Jewelry safes for jewelry – this is the right combination of luxury and reliability, designed to preserve your jewelry. On our website, you can see the full range of safes for silver and jewelry.
Showing all 62 results