Recently, the popularity of hostel safes is growing rapidly
Residential safes are among the basic items that you need to purchase for living in the college and university, for school or administrative purposes, as well as in student hostels and travel. Most auditoriums, rooms, and halls of the hostel, college and university are equipped with video cameras that do not completely relieve you of troubles and theft. The biggest threat remains from your hostel. Your roommates, unwanted guests, and strangers, who can get random access to your room, pose a potential threat to the theft of your property.
Or when you leave the room, take a shower or a bath, cook food, leaving your things unattended
Door locks, laptop safes, and other security features are the items needed for a hostel. If you want to have maximum peace of mind, you need to organize an inaccessible place for thieves, which no one sees or finds. Even when you hide your values under the bed or mattress, and you still will not be comfortable. It is not always convenient to carry it with you every time you go out.
For such purposes, there are special safes for students and travelers who always stay in hostels and protect your values: passports, money, jewelry, expensive and valuable things, digital media, credit cards, mobile phones, iPods and other items. An excellent security option is a secure biometric safe that provides quick access to content with your fingerprint.
It does not have a keyboard, and it is equipped with a certified fingerprint sensor with 3D visualization. Popular models of hostel safes are products of the following brands: AmazonBasics Security Safe, Barska, Stealth, Master Lock, Honeywell, Mesa safe, Vaultek.
When Choosing A Specific Model, Consider Useful Options:
- Material and quality of safe assembly;
- Locking mechanism and safety function;
- The hardness of steel and its characteristics;
- Vertical arrangement. Saves space in the hostel and easily fits in the closet or under the table;
- The size. Large enough to fit the largest 18-inch notebooks;
- Clever castle. Opening with a PIN or simply using your credit card or driver’s license;
- Electronic lock, equipped with a light alarm in case of battery discharge;
- The possibility of fixing to the floor. Securely hold the safe and all objects inside it in place;
- The function of charging devices. Slots in the back of the safe allow you to create a charging station for all your electronic devices;
- Presence of adjustable shelves. Allows additionally to store personal passports, iPods, Mp3 players, cameras, watches, jewelry and prescription drugs;
- Study the feedback from other customers who purchased and used these safes. Keeping your belongings safely in hostels, student housing, family homes, and homes can be a daunting task.
To do this, such safe constructions can be used:
- Compact safe that fits under the table or bed. Since the safe is designed to slip under the bed, most people will not know what it is.
- Cable or rope. Attaches a safe to a permanent item, writing desk, bunk or chest of drawers. Safe storage under the bed – saving space for any room in the hostel.
- Hidden safes. Safe combination. A safe, invisible book – has the same thickness, and the cover is the same as a regular book. Inside it is a strong metal box. Or, for example, a safe in the form of a jar of peanut butter. It comes with a small bag for storing valuable items. They can also be placed directly inside the jar.
Showing all 20 results