What Is Door Safes Storage?
Safe doors are heavy steel doors that function in safes and in protected rooms that are huge storage rooms. If you do not want to buy a large safe, then just add a special stainless steel door for your specific requirements and create a large sheltered room for your guns. When you perform such an event year after year, you do not run out of space to safely store weapons. Install high-quality fire safety door safes for residential, commercial and government needs, which are made of stainless steel. Protect your home, office or business. High-tech steel residential and commercial security doors, storage doors and tornado doors will store valuables, weapons and other contents. Such doors are equipped with combined locks, resistant to drilling and locking devices. Safe doors fit tightly to your door frame. This makes it difficult for fraudsters to open it.
Main types of doors:
- Doors for a custom-size home;
- Doors for business;
- Doors for special storage;
- Doors for elite safes;
- Doors of the weapons storage.
Once you install the storage door, it will be permanent, make sure that you have chosen the one that suits you for a long time. Before buying a door, you need to measure the doorway; you do not need the gaps between the door and the storage frame. Choose your style, materials, and colors that are best for your home. Installing the door of your repository is simple, follow the instructions below:
- Prepare the door space. Full repair and decoration. The internal and external surface of the wall of the blocking opening for the storage door must be finished.
- Prepare the storage room. Providing sufficient light and ventilation inside the storage room is necessary.
- Setting the storage door for lifting and installation. Place the storage door on the floor so that it can be raised to a vertical position at right angles to the doorway.
A storage door with metal locking bars, a combination lock, and an internal outlet may cost more than a conventional door, but the safety of your home is worth the investment.
Typical device reliable door safe:
- The thickness of the door. Solid steel plate in stainless steel, not stamped on the press.
- Door Locking. Standard equipment: digital lock, combined lock or biometric lock on a fingerprint.
- Door handles. Standard lever. Material – solid brass, steel.
- Metal door frames.
- Active bolts of stainless steel.
- Thermal door lock protects from conventional gas cutting when breaking.
- Honeycomb. Extra steel to the inside of the door to prevent and stop gas cutting through the door.
- Bypass lock. A special long loose key that can unlock your door in case of vandalism, fire or any danger.
- Door hinges are made of hardened steel. The hinges are designed so that your door can be opened 180 degrees.
- Fire safety of the door. Rating of fire resistance. Additives of ceramic fiber covering the fire panel, as well as an expandable fire seal, assesses fire resistance 4 hours at a temperature of 1200 degrees.
- Rigid plate. A thick piece of manganese – this will stop any burglar drill.
Door organizers gun safes
For any storage gun, you can pick up an individual door organizer, various manufacturers or models for other types of safes. Some organizers are universal and can be used in any safe. Do not forget to measure the inside width and height of your safe door to determine which storage panel will fit the door of your gun. Each specimen includes holsters and zipped pockets with thermal stowage for additional fire protection. If your safe is filled to the brim, then using the door organizer in the safe will free up a lot of space on the shelf, you’ll want to buy more things to put them in the free space. These door organizers are hung inside the door of your safe.
Showing all 23 results