The possession of firearms has its responsibilities provided for by law. Firearms must be stored in a specific safe way, avoiding falling into the hands of those who have evil intentions, or posing a danger to society and surrounding people. Corner gun safes are popular with gun owners because they occupy a minimum of space in the house and can take their position in any corner of the house. Such safes are bought by the owners of one or more firearms to save the internal space of the home. Finding the right model can be a challenge. This is due to the significant number of offers corner gun safes on the market today. Before buying a safe, it is enough to make several comparisons of different models, read detailed reviews and recommendations from specialists and you will find the ideal model for yourself.
A short guide to the optimal purchase of corner gun safe. Main factors:
- The first factor you should consider is the geometric dimensions of the corners of your house. It is essential to make sure that the selected device corresponds to the preferred mounting angle in which you intend to place it. Corner gun safes have different sizes. Therefore, it is recommended to consider the location in all possible corners of the house;
- Capacity. You need to buy a model with sufficient power, which directly depends on the number of weapons for storage. How much storage do you need to get the individual device that suits your needs? It is more reasonable to choose a model that gives you an additional internal storage volume than your current needs for today. The size of your corner safe should be selected based on the power of your firearm;
- Budget. Most corner safes cost from 200 to 2000 US dollars, depending on the quality of construction and size. Having spent a little more money than you planned, you can get a much more convenient safe with the most significant storage and improved security;
- The mechanism of blocking. The corner safe cannon safe must be equipped with a reliable locking mechanism: electronic lock, combined lock, mechanical or biometric lock, with mechanical locking mechanism with a high degree of protection;
- The safe should be durable;
- Construction and installation of safe. The first type. The design of the product is made of solid super-strength steel, capable of holding the contents from the main methods of breaking. Also, have strong steel hinges and locking bolts and fireproof plates. Another type – wooden corner cabinets, decorated in the form of office furniture, handmade with bulletproof glasses, which creates a cozy and beautiful in the house;
- Take into account customer feedback around the world.
We offer our recommendations for the best models of corner gun safes:
- Stack-On GCB-908-Gun Steel Security Cabinet with a strong combination lock – easy installation, has dedicated additional space for documents, passports, jewelry, and cash;
- Amsec TF5517D 30 Minutes Fire Gun Safe – is one of the best corner cannon safes;
- The Barska Quick Access Biometric Safe Safe AX 11652 is a favorite safe and sold. Meets the requirements of all types of users. Small, comfortable and durable with a biometric lock;
- Ironman 7233 Corner Gun Safe;
- Securall – C11 -11 Gun High-Security Corner Cabinet;
- Home Defense Center-HDC11E – protects your home and family in emergency situations;
- The Homak HS30136010 Corner Security Cabinet Steel 10-Gun, Black – widely available corner cabinet with large capacity;
- V-Line Quick Access Keyless Long gun safe – safe with thoughtful functions and size for your weapons, ammunition and other items;
- The Heirloom Large Corner 14 Gun Cabinet With Carousel – for small rooms, offices, and shops;
- The Pistol Locker-PV-1-PL – easy installation in the corner and provides quick access to weapons;
- The Amish Gun Cabinet with 12 Gun Carousel – high standard of durability and safety;
- Paragon Lock and Safe-8 Rifle Safe 5.4 CF Gun Cabinet with Internal Lockbox Safe;
- Allegheny 7 Gun Corner Cabinet;
- Black Forest 14 Gun Corner Cabinet;
- Masterson Revolving 14 Gun Corner Cabinet;
- The American Bow Hunter Single Door Gun Cabinet.
All corner weapon safes are made with the primary goal – to limit access to unauthorized persons and is designed to ensure the security of contents from fires, floods, and other natural disasters. Angular pistol safes have an advantage over others. They can be placed discretely in the corners. Safes are designed and designed to be hidden in the corners, so as not to notice its presence. This design not only keeps the weapon safe but also saves space at home.
Showing all 20 results