We present to your attention the main types and designs of safes and choose the best safe for storing cash. There is a significant number of reliable models that differ in the degree of secrecy, used materials, design, size, weight, and design. Furniture safes are designed to store personal values that do not take up much space and can be easily lost. The dimensions of this safe do not exceed 50 cm and allow you to hide it in a table, cabinet or any other furniture. Office safes are designed for storing securities, contracts, contracts and other documents. Separately standing elements of the interior, this can be placed under the table, in another convenient place, thanks to the possibility of fixing to the wall or floor. Office safes have a particularly robust case with sufficient thickness of metal for reliable protection of contents.
Weapon safes serve to prevent illegal access to weapons, can protect the contents from flooding with water or from a fire
The size of such a safe depends on the size and number of available drums. Weapon safes should be selected very carefully and responsibly. Safes for pistols are designed to store short-barreled traumatic or firearms and to ensure the protection of content from unauthorized access. Safes for handguns can be masked by internal objects, which increase the level of security and provide quick access to weapons, if necessary.
Built-in safes are designed to store documents, banknotes and other valuables
Their feature is the internal installation on the wall or on the floor. The main advantage of the built-in safe is the possibility of masking. Built-in safes can be hidden with any piece of furniture or interior, and the safes built into the floor are covered with a false panel on top. A feature of such safes is space saving. Built-in safes are suitable for any premises since they do not occupy a useful area at all.
Safes, protected from hacking, are designed to save money, documents, and securities in unprotected premises
It is used in state institutions, banks, and other enterprises. The main parameter of the safe is the degree of its reliability: protection against burglary. Fire-resistant safes are a special fire-resistant design that will not allow you to keep your valuables from fire. Fireproof safes can prevent the thermal destruction of the contents within a certain time provided by the fire resistance class. This is a reliable and fireproof metal box that protects the main securities, banknotes and all kinds of information carriers.
Refractory safes are a universal solution for preserving documents and other valuables from unauthorized access or critical fire factors. Unique protective properties of safes of this type allow considering expanding the assortment of stored things, reliably protecting the contents from burglary and exposure to open flames. Each firearm model undergoes a series of individual tests, after successful passage of which the safe receives a certificate of fire resistance and resistance to burglary.
Bank safes are designed to store important business documents, seals and significant amounts of money. Safes of this class are used in specialized institutions of the financial and banking sector: banks, credit and insurance organizations, pawn shops, currency exchange offices and cash desks.
Deposit safes are a group of specialized types, the main feature of which is the form of storage of content. Unlike other models, deposit safes are designed to save and deposit money without the possibility of their further extraction. Deposit safes are used in places associated with regular cash flow and only provide access to a limited number of persons.
Deposit cells are safes with many offices that open independently from each other and can be used by several users to store banknotes, basic documents, precious stones, jewelry, art objects, antiques, electronic media and other valuable items. Often, deposit boxes are used in depositories of banking institutions, in storage rooms of railway stations or hotels, in offices of enterprises for storing personal belongings of personnel.
Exclusive safes are designed to save large amounts of money, jewelry, necessary documentation and other things in the office, office or home. The main distinguishing feature of this safe is the luxurious, original design, which allows you to compare each model with the image of a work of art.
Cash boxes are individual metal containers designed to store various small things in the car, at home or at work. The main difference from other standard types of safes is the portability of the product. The lightweight, compactness, and availability of the folding handle make it possible to use cache boxes to transport valuables.
Key safes are individual safes designed to store a large number of keys. Outwardly it is a steel locker, which is attached to the wall. Keys from different rooms are stored on separate metal hooks. The wall-housekeeper is very convenient for systematization and control of keys in large organizations, offices, and hotels.
Car safes – lockable caches are designed for installation directly in the car. Car safes have a metal construction with increased resistance to burglary.
Cache-safes – fortified lockable vaults, externally disguised for all sorts of interior items. This can be an ordinary object or an element of the decor of the room, inside which there is a special place for storing valuables.
More information about safe deposit boxes for cashier’s checks
Money safes and deposit safes are especially necessary for the safe and convenient storage of large amounts of cash in daily transactions: the reception of money at a restaurant, grocery stores or at the hotel reception. Cash vaults for temporary storage of cash and securities, and not for long-term storage of large amounts of money. Cash vaults are often called depository safes. These are unique safes commonly used in retail trade, as well as restaurants, churches and other organizations that regularly process large amounts of cash and checks. In these safes, there is a compartment for money drops, a rotary hopper or other mechanisms for placing stock, envelopes and the other in a safe. Safes with a hinged lid are available in different sizes and different degrees of protection against theft and fire protection. The main difference between these safes and other types is the availability of the slot.
You open the box on the front of the safe, leave a deposit behind it and close it, access to it is blocked
You just need to know when you buy a slot for cash redemption, the internal volume of the safe you need and what amounts you plan to keep in the safe. Then you need to choose a safe location, taking into account the interior and working space of the room, in order not to rearrange or move it in the future because of the heavyweight. Before buying, we propose to consider a safe with two compartments. Most often, the second bay is designed primarily for storing basic files and items: financial records or electronic devices. The presence of a safe with two compartments eliminates the need to buy two safes immediately.
The door to the safe can be equipped with various locking mechanisms:
- One key lock;
- Lock with two locks, combined lock;
- Locking the lock by dialing;
- One-time electronic lock;
- The electronic lock of the user;
- Biometric lock with fingerprints.
There Are Several Different Types Of Cash Drop Slot Safes
- Small boxes are very small safes of little size and weight, in which there is a low folder slot used to deposit small amounts of cash in a safe, providing a minimum degree of security.
- Front loading safes are available in various sizes and have a front cover for entering deposits into the safe. The door can accept cash, envelopes or cash. These safes are almost always equipped with four pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe for securing the safe to the concrete floor.
- The top-loading trolleys are available in a wide range of sizes and have a groove located at the top of a reliable or rotating hopper with a rotating drum and a crank handle. Top-loading cassettes with a rotary hopper can usually take a more extensive package size than front-loading safes.
- Drop Safes front loading with an internal locker located inside the safe.
- The internal office provides additional means to restrict employees’ access to the safe. Employees who do not have a key to open an internal locker can only open the door to the safe and be available only in a place under their personal closet. One cabinet is secured with one lock or two locks.
- Two-door vaults are known as a two-door vault; they are special types of safe boxes with front loading and safes for maximum loading. These safes are equipped with two safe doors: a door from above, protecting the fall zone; and a separate record located below the falling area.
- Cassette safes for backloading are designed with the help of a bonnet cover facing the rear of the safe, installed in the wall separating the two rooms. The deposit comes from one room and is taken out of another room to another place. This design allows you to throw money from the back of the safe and remove from the front of the safe. Installing such a model is a great way to improve security control when processing cash and reduce the likelihood of theft of external and internal attacks.
Showing 1–100 of 135 results