The main idea in the gun laws is to keep civilian and service weapons in the conditions providing its safekeeping and excluding an access of unnecessary people to it. In our modern world gun is not only needed to have but is rather desirable to have, moreover for absolutely different categories of people. So want to have a gun – have to have a gun safe!
What you need to think of choosing a safe gun in our shop?
First, you may think it’s not so important question comparing to the choice of the gun you want to keep in this safe… But we are going to tell you the main options you must stop at and think of at buying the gun safe. All of them are very serious and available at the gun safes represented in our shop.
- Guns safe Dims. There is a wide choice of the gun safes of different sizes in our shop. Be attentive! Here you have to know not only the Dims of your gun but to think if you want to place at your safe some more guns later. So the gun safes offered by us are spacious inside and compact outside.
- Steel thickness. Once you determine the size, you need to think about steel thickness. We note the gauge and fraction at every gun safe at our shop to find one you need. Real security from an actual attack, rather than simply keeping the curiously innocent out, begins at 11 gauges, which is 1/8th of an inch thick. Before you will come to the conclusion how thick the steel in your safe must be, think where you live. Your house may be in a rural or urban area?! Maybe there are alert neighbors nearby, or is the place you live situated in an area where a thief could spend hours making noise virtually unnoticed? What other layers do you have in the plan of your house protection, is it an alarm system or dogs barking at strangers? Is your home occupied throughout all day and night long, or empty most of the time? In an urban area where there are some neighbors not far from you and a fast response time from police, 11 gauges will serve you very well and 10 gauges are much better. In a more rural setting where a thief could spend significant time not noticed in your home (and in a rural setting you are more likely to have heavier tools on hand which can assist the thief) it is better for you to think of a heavier safe, 7 gauge minimum, or even ¼ inch or thicker.
- Gun safe’s modification and configuration. Remember, gun safes are to keep gun, ammunition and hunting ammunition! So we think not only about having lodgments for placing the guns but also about lockup department and shelves for the compact keeping of ammunition. Our safes have different varieties of those to give you a chance to choose the one you need. Moreover, you may purchase a separate safe for ammunition at our shop and the safes with other additional departments.
- Safes’ locks. Pay your attention to the kind of lock on the gun safe you have chosen.
- Brand variety. A wide row of brands is represented here in our shop. Choosing a gun safe is all about safety and security. Regardless of how well it is furnished, whether it has a high-end technology, at the end of the day what matters is if it can keep intruders at bay and protect your firearms from fire and water damage.
- Other features. Here we can say about design and image of the gun safes of our shop. Of course, there are cases, when this moment can’t be so important, that is why we have not started from this. But generally, choosing the gun safe you must think about the place it should be. We have lined up the most interesting well-designed models of gun safes which may fit every corner of your house, even if this corner is rather unusual. All the safes are shown in different colors. You will find a lot of design ideas here. Only start to imagine it in your apartment or house and try to find the most matching. Our shop assistants are always ready to help you any way you choose at our contact service.
- Warranty and after-sale service. All the gun safes at our shop have its warranty depending on brand. We provide all the necessary documentation and free shipping.
Showing 1–100 of 3198 results