For 30 years Fort Knox has perfected superior gun safes and vaults. Fort Knox has worked hard to get the reputation as America Best through innovation, dedication to quality and personalized client services. Whether you would like to protect priceless family heirlooms, a comprehensive gun collection, gold or cash, why expect something less than the best. Make the Ideal choice and proceed with a Fort Knox Vault.
Our goals need that we supply you:
- Unequaled safety.
- Superior fire defense.
- The most extensive lifetime guarantee in the market.
- Fort Knox always earns the name of this Most Trusted Name In Security.
- Fort Knox’s extensive product line is handcrafted to surpass your expectations in addition to those of independent testing centers. Fort Knox exceeds industry standards set by Underwriters Laboratory, the most prominent non-profit consumer protection company. You have peace of mind in knowing that Fort Knox is just one which has passed their rigorous testing.
- Fort Knox uses premium materials along with precision workmanship to make each Fort Knox safe. We enjoy creating safes having the most innovative technology, designs, and production process.
- Exclusive Fort Knox attributes include our famous Reinforced Fire Door, Rack, and Pinion Gearing and Star Corner Bolts. Fort Knox Gun Safes exceeds industry standards by providing fire protection that’s certified at temperatures around 1680° F at 90 minutes.
- The purchase price of a protected is among the most significant decisions you’ll make in a life. We welcome you to choose the Fort Knox obstacle by creating a fair comparison of quality, value, and guarantee. Take a Look at the Legend, Titan, Guardian, Protector, Defender, Maverick and the New M2 Set of Gun Safes.
- Industry Thickest Steel The Best Steel Security. More steel equals more safety. By incorporating extra layers of steel you’re increasing the tensile strength of this vault, which makes it more durable and more resistant to attacks. Fort Knox provides you multiple strategies to build your handmade trunk to offer you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Proudly made in the USA of America.
The Fort Knox Difference. Steel
With the majority of standard gun safes in the marketplace nowadays, you will discover body’s with 12 gauge lighter or steel, composite doors with cloudy or unfamiliar compositions indoors, a bypass welded the frame and quick machines procedure which leaves the secure less than protected. Having a Fort Knox Vault the metal door should incorporate a right steel plate which runs the whole width and length of the doorway. The entire vault consists of 10 gauge or thicker steel and gives clear, detailed descriptions of the materials used in construction. The combined borders should have constant, penetrating welds that significantly improve the safety of this vault.
Safety. Biometric Gun Safe Fort Knox
While many safes seem to be stable, many aren’t UL listed, do not incorporate the most simple locker system and also have locking mechanisms that look powerful but have weak inner elements hidden behind the firewall or rear of the secure door, concealed from the client’s viewpoint. Having a Fort Knox Vault, you become guaranteed UL listed certificate, a minimum of 1.5″ locking bolts along with several relocking devices that discourage a burglar each stop of the way.
Fire Safety. Hand Gun Safe Fort Knox
A fire score is as high as the test that verifies it. With many safe manufacturers doing their very own personal testing utilizing non-standard dimensions and erroneously assessing the safe inner temperatures, it is nearly too easy to confuse a client who’s only able to find the remarkable 2-hour evaluation. The sheetrock fire substance of unknown depth or makeup and glued in substance result in skewed data outcome and inadequate performance if you need it most.
If it comes to Fort Knox Vaults
The inner temperature shouldn’t exceed 350° for any less than 90 minutes at a nine detector flame evaluation. The Fort Knox fire evaluation is performed to reach 1200° over the initial ten minutes and grow steadily to over 1680° that not just imitates the way the normal home fire happens but surpasses it. They set C-rated fireboard on all hinges and sides and permanently bond the flame substance into the vault without adhesive or other accelerants. The door seals are made to prevent cold and hot smoke harm, an enormous thing of significance in regards to maintaining paperwork and other valuables secure indoors.
Warranty. Fort Knox Gun Safe Accessories
Many gun safes have a sizeable fine print within their guarantee that exclude attributes such as the paint, lock and other different parts of the safe. Additionally, they will trust the home-owners insurance coverage to supply initial estimates of harm and pick up in which the insurance leaves off. Fort Knox Vaults are backed with a detailed lifetime factory guarantee that does not rely upon the homeowner’s coverage and completely ensures your vault. You have worked your whole life for what you’ve got.
Showing all 15 results