Bighorn trademark belongs to the famous corporation Rhino Metals Inc. The company now produces gun safes, iron furniture, accessories, and even some apparel. But the Bighorn line is only for safes. And it is possible to point this out especially: The Bighorn is superior quality safes. The manufacturer claims this gun series is The Best Value You Can Find.
These are the features making the Bighorn and outstanding measure to provide security for anyone:
- These solid safes obtained UL Residential Security Container rating certified.
- Meets or exceeds the California Department of Justice acceptable gun safe standards.
- External hinge system protects the storage from an attack; it is also more comfortable.
- Because external hinges allow opening a door a full 180º for convenient access.
- The armor is drill-resistant.
- The door bolts and composite door are thick and highly-resistant.
Bighorn safes possess fire protection
Depending on the model, they can sustain from 30 to 120 min of the surface temperature 1400º F. The capacity varies. There can be 24/38/54 long gun slots in different models. Also, some vaults are not supposed to keep long guns, but they are useful to keep pistols. The Bighorn classic series is equipped with an electronic key lock. There is a keypad in the front of the door to enter a secret combination. The code is six digit. Several incorrect tries to enter the code cause a timed lockout mode.
Three layers of armor cover the internal lock memory
It will keep the opening combination even in case the battery of the lock is damaged or destroyed. The high quality demands adequate payment. That is why the price for the Bighorn series is higher than average. The Bighorn safes appearance is classic and stylish. The colors are metal, brown, gray, black. Usually, the storages are decorated with the corporate logo and the bighorn silhouette.
Showing all 13 results