One of the essential conditions for purchasing the best weapons safe for storing your firearms is to give your preference to a well-known brand that has proved itself for many years. The principal terms of your purchase: the consonance of the name of the public brand gun safes, which is often found in the positive feedback of users, and is in the top tables of popular safes and the surveys of specialists, has a minimum of claims for the return of products. One of the main priorities for each responsible owner of a firearm is to ensure its safety and safe storage. Before making your choice, you should consider the types of safes offered by different manufacturers. And from a variety of options to choose your gun safe. Take the time to compare similar models of one brand with another and check the general characteristics of each safe before buying. The decisive factor in your choice of safe should be – bet on a reliable brand.
On our website are presented the gun safes cheap of the major American manufacturers:
American Furniture Safes, American Security Products, AMSEC Safes, Barska Safes, Bighorn Safes, Blue Dot Safes, Browning Safes, Buffalo River Safes, Bulldog Cases Safes, Cannon Safes, Chelsea Safes, Kodiak Safes, Console Vaults, Datum Storage Solutions, Edison Safes, Fast Furnishing, FireKing Safes, First Alert Safes, Format USA Safes, Fort Knox Safes, Fortress Safes, Gardall Safes, Generic Safes, Globe House Products, GunVault Safes, Hayman Safes, Hollon Safes, Homak Safes, HomCom Safes, Hornady Safes, Honeywell Safes, Inkas Safes, Ironman Safes, Liberty Safes, Mesa Safes, Mutual Safes, Old Glory Safes, Omnimed Safes, Other Gun Safes, Pentagon Safes, Reed Custom Safes, Rhino Metals, Safety Storage Systems, Second Amendment Safes, SecureIt Safes, Sentry Safes, Serene Life Safes, SnapSafe, SoCal Safes, Stanley Safes, Sports Afield Safes, Stack On Safes, Stealth Safes, Steelwater Safes, Sun Welding Safes, Tracker Safes, V-Line Safes, Vaultek Safes, Vaultz Safes, Viking Security Safes, Wilson Safes, Winchester Safes, Yale Safes.
Our Selection Best of the Best Gun Safe Brands
Many well-known brands of safe weapons offer a large selection of gun safes, and their competitors represent similar at first glance models. In this review, gun safes, we will present the best in our opinion the brand of safes. Weapon safes from leading brands of the industry are made with one goal: protection and safety of your valuables. A safe is unsafe if it can be easily broken or punctured. The user should always look for a safe with the best build quality with reliable storage options for a variety of firearm storage. If an intruder uses a drill and a drill to open and crack a safe, most weapons safes make it impossible to enter the secure and retrieve the contents due to the superior quality of steel and assembly. This is a fundamental safety measure that should be considered when choosing a safe quality.
Consider a few best-sellers of Top Gun Safe Brands Review:
- Brand number one – Liberty Gun Safes. Fidelity to tradition. Stability of quality. Constancy. Commitment to the production of non-opened gun safes. Liberty has been developing for many years and is becoming one of the most famous companies throughout the United States. Liberty is favorite, thanks to the high-quality products that they produce. Here is one of the samples: Liberty Lincoln LX35. The safe comes with a lifetime warranty. This means that you get a free replacement for your safety in case of a breakdown. All products are designed with an incredibly high level of safety and are tested to provide excellent performance against fire. Customers are considering buying Liberty safes, as the company is focused on reliable operation and service.
- RHINO METALS INC. is one of the best brands of weapons on the market. The Rhino series is a sophisticated line of weapon safes for keeping your weapons safe. The Ironworks series consists of five pistol safes for various overall sizes of weapon power. We offer the model Rhino Ironworks CIWD7242X as an example of quality. The body and door are made of 12 gauge steel with reinforced corners and an outer ring on the door. The body is outside and internally welded in a single continuous welding seam. It is equipped with an F-4 locking system, which is resistant to unauthorized intervention, and also works against drilling and punching. The interior of the safe has two shelves with full widths at the top with three adjustable shelves along the right side. The interior is completely lined with plush suede from artificial leather and rivets, which give it the look of beautiful skin. This pistol safe has the fire resistance of 75 minutes at temperatures up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Browning Medallion M28F Gun Safe Review-Consumer Files. Due to the commitment to the needs of hunters, Browning offers a variety of pistol safes that are excellent and functional. Safes for weapons are proudly made in America. Series Browning Medallion M28F – model capacity from 7 to 29 guns – depending on the configuration of the shelf. The interior offers space for long guns, as well as adjustable shelves that can be arranged in several configurations that allow you to customize the interior of your arm to suit your exact needs. There are two holsters with pistols and numerous bags with Velcro and pockets for storing additional packs, ammunition, and shells. This pistol safe has an electrical outlet, and the factory installed packages of lighting, dehumidifiers and extra shelves and organizers.
- AMSEC American Security – 22 Gun 2-Hour Fire Resistant BF6032. Since the start of production, they have established themselves as one of the best brands that are safe for guns, thanks to their excellent customer service and commitment to the creation of reliable safes. This pistol safe has a maximum capacity of 22 guns, with the organizer of the door, which can contain two long rifles and four pistols. The door organizer also has numerous pockets and bags for storing lanterns, ammunition, and accessories. The interior is also equipped with two small and two complete adjustable shelves. The case is made of 11-gauge steel with a total thickness of 2 inches on all sides of the gun. Fire protection has a rating of Mercury III class with protection for 120 minutes at temperatures up to 1275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fort Knox Defender 7251 – 73 GUN VAULT. Fort Knox Vaults, which has been in the US for more than 30 years, has an impressive line of safes, gun safes, and even storage doors. Their cannon safes are equipped with an impressive set of standard functions, with many options available in the configuration of the shelf, as well as with additional function packages that improve already reliable protection. For example, the Fort Knox Defender 7251 can hold up to 73 long guns or only four – depending on the type of shelf configuration you have chosen. Attention to detail in this gun safely gives it reliability and provides excellent fire protection.
- VaultPro USA is based in Santa Fe Springs, California, and is very proud of its American heritage. They offer several cannon safes and customs safes and storage facilities. Produced series: Silver Eagle, Golden Eagle, and American Eagle Series. These cannon safes have a door 5 1/2 inches thick and ceramic fire retardant, which can withstand temperatures up to 2300 degrees Fahrenheit. Lifetime warranty against burglary and fire.
- Winchester. The desire for excellence, which enabled them to make weapons that conquered the West, was laid in every cannon safe. The Ranger Deluxe series is the favorite of many of its cannon safes and shows Winchester’s commitment to quality products. This full-size pistol is safe, measuring 72 inches high by 40 inches wide and 30 inches deep from the outside, and also with internal measurements of 69 inches top by 36 inches wide and 18 inches deep. It can store up to 51 guns and provides a rating of fire resistance in one hour at 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit, with three layers of fire plate in the door and two layers in the body. It is equipped with an electronic lock, made of 12-gauge steel and has a four-way locking mechanism consisting of eighteen steel locking bolts 1.25 inches thick. This pistol safe has several shelves and pockets for storage on the door to hold hand cannons, ammunition, and machine guns.
- STEELWATER AMHD-593024. Steelwater safes are proud to be one of the most detailed weapons manufacturers in the industry. The materials of the highest quality are used, they also check each safe for defects after they are received from the manufacturer. Consumers like the last regime of Steelwater AMHD593024 Gun Safe, which has one of the highest fire ratings we’ve seen. This pistol safe is made of heavy-duty nine-dimensional steel with an additional 1/4 inch steel plate in the corners, which provides extra security. This safe holds up to 22 rifles and rifles, with four shelves that are removable and adjustable so you can have more space for storing pistols, ammunition, and accessories.
- SentrySafe QAP1BE provides single access to fingerprints for one gun. It recognizes up to two users and opens up a quiet, fast scanner, a sturdy case design, a total weight of 13.1 pounds safe.
- Vaultek VT20i super – one of the smartest options. It can be unlocked using a mobile phone, using an individual application. Allows you to track usage, if any of the potential users abuse their privileges, you will be the first to know about it. Has an internal LED, very quiet at the time of opening, a reliable biometric scanner, weight 9.9 pounds.
- Gunvault SV500. The problem with most safes is a long time to get to the gun in an emergency. Gunvault solves this problem by installing a quick drawer. Steel body 18-gauge, storage under the table, spring-loaded hole, total weight 7.8 pounds.
- Stack-On PDS-150 is one of the most affordable models on the market, stores several pistols. Adjustable barrels, sound signals warning you of attempts to access, the total weight of 13.1 pounds.
- First Alert 5200DF – portable safe is a good choice. It allows you to enter the code from three to eight digits quickly. Equipped with a steel cable to fix it in the trunk or under your seat, the interior finish of foam materials, the total weight of 6.5 pounds.
- Blue Dot Second Amendment GS593625 is a luxurious, fire-resistant version that can hold up to 30 rifles – perfect for a serious collector. It can be attached to the floor, but this thing is so heavy, so it’s hard to endure. Drill-resistant plate, digital code entry, no holes for lighting or dehumidifiers, weight 669 pounds.
- Cannon Safe 5936-H12TEC-17 – a large version, the estimated capacity of 42 guns. Internal felt lining helps to prevent scratches, and on the door, there are bags and belts for your pistols. Container for storing paper, protection against shorts on the triple plate, door rattles upon closing, weight 458 pounds.
- SnapSafe X-Large Model-75240 is an inexpensive mechanical option that will protect your weapon while traveling. SnapSafe X-Large can accommodate a gun and several accessories. It complies with the TSA firearm regulations, so you can defend yourself wherever you go by car or train. Includes heavy-duty steel cable, combined drive, total weight 3.7 pounds.
- Barska Quick Access Model-AX11652 is a biometric model with quick access for three long rifles. It can recognize up to 120 fingerprint identifiers, so you can ensure that every mature member of the family, as well as most neighbors, can access it when necessary. Comes with two redundant keys, weight 67 pounds.
Showing 1–100 of 2622 results